We apply the 2 G+ regulation in the entire concert and gastronomy business. Admission can therefore only be granted if proof of complete vaccination, recovery or a PCR test can be presented.
We will reopen our concert hall on 08/27/2021. We kindly ask you to observe the applicable hygiene and contact tracing regulations during your visit:
- Admission to our concerts will only be granted if you can show either a negative rapid test, proof of full vaccination, or proof of recovery.
- In addition, please continue to follow the AHA rules (keep your distance, observe hygiene, wear a mask) and stay home if you feel ill.
As of today, a Corona rapid test center is open on the grounds of the Stadtgarten. We are using the space otherwise reserved for queues before concerts or the Christmas market for a tent with a total of seven test booths, where free citizen tests, PCR tests and soon also antibody tests will take place. For each rapid test performed, €0.50 will be donated to Cologne's cultural and gastronomic scene.
Appointments can be booked at https://www.lass-dich-testen.com. Responsible for the test center, website and booking system is Coronacheck GbR. No booking is possible via the Stadtgarten portals. An available timeslot can also be booked on site, either via a QR code or for people without a cell phone at the check-in. The result is sent after 15 minutes by e-mail or - for people without digital access - by form.
Hygiene and safety in Stadtgarten Köln
We reserve the right to make changes at any time due to new developments.
Status: November 20, 2020
The indoor season is open: We are very pleased to welcome you again in our concert hall, restaurant, the covered terrace and the beer garden. In addition to our comprehensive hygiene concept, which we are constantly adapting to the current Corona Protection Ordinance of North Rhine-Westphalia, we have taken a number of additional measures to ensure that your stay with us is safe.
Room air cleaner TAC V+
For the all-round protection in the concert hall, café-restaurant and foyer, we have installed room air cleaners from Trotec. Researchers at the Bundeswehr University in Neubiberg near Munich have proven that these devices have a filter combination that ensures in continuous operation "that an enrichment of the room air with infectious aerosols is no longer possible". The devices have a thermal self-regeneration function of the HEPA special filter, which is completely cleaned at regular intervals. In addition, we now operate our built-in ventilation system with 100% fresh air.
We have also separated the seating areas in the restaurant with transparent roll-ups in order to counteract a direct risk of infection. These can be flexibly adapted to the size of the group. We also use the roll-ups to protect our musicians* in the concert hall.
Your concert visit with us
Important: Guests with acute symptoms of illness will not be admitted. Please stay at home if you feel ill or show symptoms of a cold. Also persons who have had contact with COVID-19 patients in the last 14 days are not allowed to participate in the events.
The concert is seated in rows - a fixed seat allocation will be made by the advance booking office or the box office as well as the contact data collection for traceability. We have extended the distance between the rows and to the stage. We kindly ask you to observe the valid hygiene regulations in the house:
- There is an obligation to cover the mouth and nose. This also applies to your seat during the concert. Please do not take off the mask.
- Thorough hand hygiene: approx. 20-30 seconds hand washing with soap and water. Alternatively: hand disinfection. Disinfectant dispensers are available in the foyer and in the sanitary facilities.
- Please follow the signs and the guidance system as well as the instructions of our staff.
- Please observe the coughing and sneezing label (coughing and sneezing in the crook of your arm)
- We ask you to refrain from touching, hugging or shaking hands.
- Keep your distance: Outside the fixed seat, a minimum distance of 1.5 meters must be maintained.
- Please avoid crowds of people.
We thank you for your consideration and understanding! Please feel free to contact our trained staff at any time if you have any questions. We also welcome your feedback to email@example.com